Join us for our outdoor service located in "The Patio" at 1 p.m. every Sunday.
To save your seats, register below.
We look forward to worshiping with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ARRIVING ON SUNDAY
- ARRIVAL: Please arrive around 15 minutes before service begins to accommodate the time for check-in. Everyone in your party may check-in together.
- PARKING: Parking is only available through the main parking lot. All other entrances have become exits. A “Special Assistance Drop-off and Pick-up” area is located by the handicap parking. Valet parking is not available at this time.
- ON CAMPUS:
- Wear a mask correctly during your entire time on campus, unless you are unable to due to medical reasons. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
- Maintain a social distance of 6ft from anyone outside of your household while on campus.
- CHECK-IN & HEALTH STATIONS: After arriving, please join the check-in line.
- Your reservation will be confirmed
- Your temperature will be taken
- You will be asked to answer a short health questionnaire
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Restrooms are open. One person at a time will be allowed.
- Water fountains are not available right now as per guidelines. Feel free to bring water with you into service.
Please ensure each person who arrives with you registers ahead of time. This includes children attending with you (regardless of age). If you know someone who does not have the ability to register online, encourage them to call the church office at (510)-582-0515 or reach out to assist them.
If you have any questions contact us at or (510)-582-0515